So I was contacted by a panicking client. It seemed that all of his Outlook clients could not connect to Office 365 anymore. That meant investigating what was wrong. Upon inquiring he admitted that he changed some DNS settings the day before. But only the SPF record. That didn’t explain connection issues with their Outlook […]
DirTeam.com / ActiveDir.org Blogs
- I am a 2019 Veeam Vanguard
- What’s New in Azure Active Directory for January 2019
- TOOL: My own Exchange Move Request Report script
- Veeam Availability Suite 9.5 Update 4 is now available. Here’s how cool it is.
- Windows Server 2019’s January 2019 Quality Update fixes the issue with Domain Controller Promotions for new domains