This year, as a Veeam Vanguard, I’m hosting a series of three Active Directory Domain Services webinars, together with Timothy Dewin and hosted by Veeam.
With the basics and most of the virtualization gotcha;s covered, on March 21, it’s time for the topic everyone has been waiting for: Backup and Recovery.
It’s the last webinar in the series, so we’re turning the tables on the format: This time, Timothy will present the session, and I’m there to interrupt him so he can answer all the questions you might have as an attendee.
You can join the EMEA session at 2 PM CET, or you can join the Americas session at 1 PM EDT. Both sessions are (nearly) identical.
Sign up for these webinars for free here.
About the Veeam Active Directory Webinars
The Active Directory Deep Dive series of webcasts consists of three Active Directory Domain Services-oriented webinars, that I’m hosting together with Timothy Dewin and Veeam.
February 21: Active Directory 101
Get into Active Directory basics and best practices, including:
- Deep dive into specifics of Active Directory service roles
- Domain Controllers deploying, grouping and interaction with DNS and DHCP services
- Proper configuration of AD
March 7: Active Directory and Virtualization
Deep dive into the latest changes of Active Directory, including:
- Challenges and recommendations with virtualizing Domain Controllers
- How Domain Controller Cloning saves your bacon
- Five key enhancements in Active Directory security in Windows Server 2016
March 21: Active Directory Backup and Restore
Do you know how many people couldn’t restore their ADs due to bad configuration?
Learn how to:
- Accordingly configure your backup jobs
- Avoid fails at restores
- Verify the recoverability of every Active Directory backup
Each webinar is repeated on the same day, to accommodate attendees around the globe. The first session is scheduled for 2PM CET. The second session is scheduled for 1PM EDT.