As a published technical writer, I’m sharing my experiences working with a publisher and its editors in this series of blogposts on Experiences with Being Published.
The Active Directory Administration Cookbook was published on May 3rd, 2019.
This means it hit the (virtual) shelves of your favorite local resellers eighteen months ago. In this period, the following has happened:
- A thousand copies have been sold.
- Nine people worldwide have written reviews. All verified reviews are 5-star reviews.
- The paperback has peaked at position 46,466 of over 800,000 books on Amazon
- The Kindle edition has peaked at position 74,887 of over one million books in the Amazon Kindle Store.
- The book currently ranks position 38 in the Windows Administration (Kindle Store) category, among gems like Lee Holmes’ Windows PowerShell Cookbook, Brian Desmond’s Active Directory: Designing, Deploying, and Running Active Directory 5th Edition and Mark Minasi’s Mastering Windows Server 2012 R2.
Picture by eso2 of Two pregnant women(1134) by Charles Leplae at the Museum Middelheim in Antwerp, Belgium, under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0 license. Edited in size.
Learn the intricacies of managing Azure AD, Azure AD Connect as well as Active Directory for Identity and Access Management (IAM) in the cloud and on Windows Server 2019.
Get up to date! Get your 620-page, 147-recipe copy of the Active Directory Administration Cookbook, today. Buy it from Packt directly, or through your favorite local reseller.