Category Archives: Community

Pictures of the Cloud Identity Summit Bonn

Last week, Raymond and I drove to Bonn, Germany, to deliver a session at the 2022 Cloud Identity Summit. We drove off on Wednesday around 2PM to make it in time for the speaker dinner at 6:30PM. Luckily, we didn’t run into any major traffic and were able to leave our bags at the hotel […]

I’m co-presenting at AppManagEvent 2022

Running into Coert Bosker at several events this year, Raymond and I started talking about presenting a session at AppManagEvent. This year, we’re back at this awesome event in Utrecht! About AppManagEvent AppManagEvent is the annual industry event around application management. The event provides its visitors a status update and a future update on the […]

I’m co-presenting a webinar with ARMA International and Netwrix

I’m proud to announce that I will be co-presenting a webinar with Netwrix’ Anthony Moillic and ARMA International on Thursday October 6, 2022 at 1PM CDT (UTC-5). About the webinar Active Directory controls access to critical systems and data for organizations around the world, but it is not always managed securely. That makes it a […]

I’m co-presenting a session at Experts Live Netherlands 2022

Advertised as the biggest Microsoft IT Pro event in the Netherlands, Experts Live Netherlands will take place Friday September 30th, 2022 at Conference Center 1931 in Den Bosch. It’s a privilege to share the stage again with my buddy Raymond.   About Experts Live Experts Live is an independent platform for IT Professionals on Microsoft […]

I’m presenting at NT Konferenca 2022

I’m proud to announce that I’ll be presenting three sessions at this year’s NT Konferenca in Slovenia later this month.   About NT Konferenca NT Konferenca is the biggest Slovenian technological conference. NT Konferenca is not just about IT trends and solutions. It is also about the ways to include them in everyday business processes […]

Pictures of VeeamON Tour Netherlands 2022

Last week, Veeam Benelux organized VeeamON Tour on the Island of Maurik in the Netherlands. Maurice Kevenaar, Jeroen Leijsten and I attended as the leaders of the Dutch Veeam User Group. The day started early and bright. While attendees flocked to the venue from 9:30 onward, we were there to setup the Veeam User Group […]

Pictures of the KNVI Knowledge BBQ

Last week, Raymond and I presented at the KNVI Knowledge BBQ in Rotterdam. As the event was practically in my backyard, I drove to the location and setup the equipment, together with Tom Dalderup. Slightly after 14:00 we started with the six ways that Azure AD makes sense to Active Directory admins. After that, Erwin […]

I'm co-presenting a session on Windows Hello for Business at the Cloud Identity Summit

On September 20, 2022, Raymond Comvalius and I will present a 50-minute session on Windows Hello for Business at the third Cloud Identity Summit, organized by the Azure Bonn user group. About the Cloud Identity Summit The Cloud Identity Summit aims to bring together people from different areas of Identity and Access Management (IAM) and […]

I’m co-presenting a webinar with Veeam and ENow to bust common Microsoft 365 myths

While working together with Veeam and ENow, I found some common interests. While discussing these interests, we found that most organizations give us the same common answers to our questions. When I proposed to share these answers, the idea was born to provide a free webinar to discuss them and the dangers that they hold. […]

I’m co-organizing the KNVI Knowledge BBQ in Rotterdam

On Wednesday September 7th, 2022, I’m co-organizing KNVI’s Knowledge BBQ Dutch at ZiPPERZ in Rotterdam. Fellow speakers Raymond Comvalius and Erwin Derksen complete the line-up for this Microsoft-inspired event. About KNVI The Dutch Professional Association of Information and IT Professionals (KNVI) is an independent platform for sharing professional knowledge and expanding the personal networks of […]